Come to think of it, do you really need a professional translator? Why not ask a collaborator who “gets by” in French, and understands the “overall” meaning of a text written in the language of Molière? Do you perhaps know someone who’s been on a trip to Paris? Who turns off the subtitles when watching French films? Or whose aunt is from Quebec?
[Please note that all the links in the paragraph below lead to French-language posts in the “Tips of My Tongue” (a.k.a. “Avec la langue”) blog section of the site.]
Entrusting a translation to someone in your immediate social circle – or to a CAT service – may not set you back much, but dispensing with the expertise of a professional translator could have a negative impact on the quality of your documents and damage your image.
Fast ForWord’s rigourous work on style and content ensures high quality translations, in order to avoid this, this or this…
Fast for Word commits to carrying out…
- a meticulous process of adaptation and research to communicate all the nuances and details of the source language to your readers.
- the syntactic reconstruction of your document per the specifics of the target language.
- wording uniformity so that a given term is rendered identically throughout the document.
- initial proofreading of the translation for flawless spelling and grammar.
- swift reporting if the level of specialization required by your industry exceeds our translators’ expertise.
Email us for a free estimate!