Come to think of it, do you really need a professional translator? Why not ask a collaborator who “gets by” in French, and understands the “overall” meaning of a text written in the language of Molière? Do you perhaps know someone who’s been on a trip to Paris? Who turns off the subtitles when watching French films? Or whose aunt is from Quebec?
[Please note that all the links in the paragraph below lead to French-language posts in the “Tips of My Tongue” (a.k.a. “Avec la langue”) blog section of the site.]
Entrusting a translation to someone in your immediate social circle – or to a CAT service – may not set you back much, but dispensing with the expertise of a professional translator could have a negative impact on the quality of your documents and damage your image.
Fast for Word commits to carrying out…
- a meticulous process of adaptation and research to communicate all the nuances and details of the source language to your readers.
- the syntactic reconstruction of your document per the specifics of the target language.
- wording uniformity so that a given term is rendered identically throughout the document.
- initial proofreading of the translation for flawless spelling and grammar.
- swift reporting if the level of specialization required by your industry exceeds our translators’ expertise.
Email us for a free estimate!